SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING FUN, AUTHENTIC, & TACT-I-COOL?
Join our Special Operations Unit (SOU) Group
Party & Become a Special Operator
. . . ah, for about 5-hours!
Have you ever watched “Sicario,” “Uncommon Valor,” or “0-Dark-thirty” and wondered how the pros operate? This is your chance to play one for an evening. SOU isn’t teenagers or co-workers playing unorganized, pick-up paintball—YAWN! SOU balances the perfect blend of recreational fun with time-tested tactical methodology that has been forged under the crucible of fire. It’s a sick adrenaline rush less the boot camp for up to 15 participants. Also, you will develop your team-building and leadership skills!
· Leadership and Team-Building skill development in a fun, SAFE & structured environment
· 5 hours of whirlwind events and force-on-force engagements that will overwhelm you with sensory/informational overload like a frontal assault
· StrongHold Ops’ 25,000 square foot Airsoft/ Lazer Tag team-building facility
· Complete Lazer Tag equipment and phaser
· 2 hours of fun, structured tactical training
· ½ hour pizza and soda break
· 2.5-3 hours of round-robin team/individual tournament designed to test your leadership, teamwork and tactical prowess in a competitive environment
· Recognition for “Top Team,” “Top Team Leader,” “Top Gun,” and “Lone Survivor”
· Individual and group exercises that are based upon real-word training techniques, missions and intel
· Tons of force-on-force action – This is about the only time in life where you’re supposed to attack your friends, family, colleagues, bosses and coaches
· Oh, did we mention 5 hours of non-stop action, FUN, and all the memories, bragging rights and “war stories” to embellish every time you re-tell it?
WHERE: StrongHold Ops, 1437 Bedford Street, Abington, MA 02351 (just behind a parking lot of school buses) strongholdops.com
WHEN: Your group can choose the day! StrongHold Ops needs a hard commitment no later than one week before the actual event. You pay (non-refundable) when you “enlist” to become part of the “mission.” If you verbally commit to enlist you are expected to honor your word. This is the first test of being a true team player. Will you do what you say and be there for them or will you let them down.
For More Details Contact: RKuong@K1ag.com or at: 781-223-3979.
Individually we’re one drop. Together we’re an ocean – Ryunosuke Satoro